The founding partners of the Print Power initiative and organisation are Euro-Graph (representing the paper manufacturers), Eugropa (representing the paper merchants), Intergraf (representing the printers), EMMA (representing the magazine publishers) and PostEurop (representing the postal operators). These members are also the largest contributors to the Print Power budget.
One of the crucial factors in the success of Print Power is the committed involvement of its other partners: International associations or companies who represent the five areas of the value chain (production, distribution, printing, content and delivery).
Those organisations comprise:
• Pulp and paper producers
• Paper distributors
• Printer, envelope, ink, pre-press, press and digital press manufacturers
• Content providers plus newspaper and magazine publishers
• Direct mail producers
• Postal operators
• Magazine and newspaper distributors
As the success of the Print Power initiative depends upon the number and variety of its members, all companies and associations are invited to join. By contributing money or services in kind to Print Power, sustained activities can be maintained in every market, addressing local needs and maximising opportunities to promote print media.
In order to avoid duplication of initiatives, the organisation also endeavors to work with existing pro-print programmes. This eliminates the duplication of costs and strengthens the position of print media among marketers, media and advertising professionals.
Partners can contribute in two ways: financial investment or in services in kind. Examples include donations of:
• Advertising space
Some organisations choose to provide this support centrally, while others prefer to assist individual country activities.
Partners benefit from the national and international opportunities Print Power can offer, gaining immediate exposure and the business advantages associated with being involved in the promotion of print media. Other benefits include:
• Promotion as an organisation committed to the success
and sustainability of the industry
• Access to exclusive materials, facts, research and information.
• Opportunities to meet potential clients at organised events and activities.
• Access to the Print Power and Two Sides websites, where a partner’s business activities can be promoted.
• Networking opportunities with colleagues from the entire print value chain.
• The opportunity to include the Print Power and Two Sides logos on all communication materials, giving a clear demonstration of a commitment to the initiative.
To become a partner of the Print Power organisation, please contact the Print Power Central Office or your Country Manager.
They will be able to give you more information on the initiative and how you and your company can benefit.
Click below to see how the effective use of print media delivers results: